Built to Industrial Scientific's highest quality and reliability standards, GasBadge Pro provides a lifetime of gas hazard protection with more features than any other single gas monitor available.
Interchangeable "smart" sensors enable the GasBadge Pro to be quickly adapted to monitor unsafe levels of oxygen or any one of the following toxic gases:
- carbon monoxide,
- hydrogen sulfide,
- nitrogen dioxide,
- sulphur dioxide,
- chlorine dioxide,
- hydrogen cyanide,
- and hydrogen.
GasBadge Pro communicates directly via an infrared interface to optional accessories like the Docking Station, Datalink and infrared printer to further simplify and automate calibration, function (bump) testing and data downloading. Standard STEL and TWA readings, and datalogging of up to one year of survey data are featured along with an event-logger that records the past 15 alarm events.
Housed in a rugged enclosure, the monitor is immune to RF, water resistant and extremely durable. A protective concussion-proof overmold protects the unit from extreme abuse in a variety of harsh industrial environments. Its simple and intuitive four-button navigation allows easy access to setup, operation and calibration functions.
- Runtime-GasBadge Pro has a minimum of 2,600hours of continuous operation;
- Display-Users can configure the display to show either ppm or % by volume or gas type only;
- Display size-the largest and most versatile for single gas instruments;
- TWA and STEL display;
- User adjustable TWA and STEL alarms;
- Datalogging-includes the ability to adjust datalogging intervals;
- Display backlight;
- Four button operation;
- Sensor options;
- Water resistant;
- Event logging;
- IR-Printer interface;
- User adjustable alarms;
- Powerful audible alarm (95db) complemented by vibrating and visual alarms;
- Small and compact design-94mm x 50.8mm x 27.9mm;
- Lightweight-only 85 grams;
- Last calibration and overdue calibration indication;
- Life indication;
- EMI /RFI immunity;
- Self check-ensures that the unit is operating properly.
The ISC GasBadge Pro comes with lifetime warranty and is available for both sales and rental from Air-Met Scientific.