“The iNet program enables us to streamline our gas monitoring fleet with half the instrument inventory, significant cost savings and no instrument downtime.”
Imagine a workplace that is safer, more productive and cost effective. The iNet Instrument Network gives you a better visibility into the effectiveness of your gas monitoring program by combining patented technology, automation and industry best practices.
Finding the right gas detector is easy. The hard part is deciding how to solve common gas detection problems. What do you do when your people are exposed to alarm conditions? What do you do when gas detectors go down and you’re waiting for them to be serviced?
iNet keeps people safe by providing visibility into alarms, exposure and usage. It manages costly and time-consuming maintenance problems before they happen. And you don’t have to buy the gas detectors when you subscribe to iNet. Instead, you receive Gas Detection as a Service.
iNet Control - Keeps You Informed ... Puts You In Control
iNet Control provides visibility into your gas detection program via the Web. Log on to review equipment usage, maintenance and alarm events. iNet Control tells you when your gas detectors were last calibrated, whether a sensor is about to fail, and which gas detectors went into alarm that day. You can use detailed views to identify the source of potential problems, take action, and save lives.
Discover iNet. Discover a better way to do gas detection.
• Performs instrument bump tests, calibrations and data downloads
• Analyzes instrument data
• Identifies service requirements
• Generates scheduled reports
• Sends immediate alerts
• Initiates repair or replacement services
• Tracks your gas detection program performance
• Monitors trends to identify potential problems
• Encourages employee compliance
• Configures data and reports
• Gives you the ability to decide who receives email reports and how often