Sensor intelligence – by using the latest ASIC and LED technologies, these sensors offer the highest level of operational reliability regardless of any conceivable interference factors. Additional sensor information can be used to simplify modern production processes.
The extensive range of photoelectric sensors is used effectively and efficiently in many automation applications around the world.
- Miniature photoelectric sensors
- Compact photoelectric sensors
- Zone control
- Laser photoelectric sensors
- Photoelectric sensors for transparent objects
- Hygienic photoelectric sensors
- Small photoelectric sensors
- Cylindrical photoelectric sensors
- Fibre-optic photoelectric sensors
- PinPoint Technology
- Photoelectric sensors for explosive atmospheres
- AS Interface photoelectric sensors
For more information about this range of products please call 1800 334 802 (Toll Free) or complete the email enquiry box below quoting the part number to get in touch with a SICK technical sales engineer.
Please ensure you Quote the product Part number which is available from the Product Finder.