- made of corrosion-resistant 304/316 stainless steel (body & plate packs)
- available in sizes from 1 kl/hr - 60 kl/hr and can be arranged in multiples
- plate packs are easily removed for inspection or cleaning
- nclined plates prevent solids build-up
- <20 mg/l solid content in treated effluent
- no moving parts, no spare parts
- above ground installation
- also available in PVC, fibre glass and mild steel
Did you know?
It is possible to reduce copper concentration from more than 500 mg/l to less than 1 mg/l using SWA solids separators (using ph control and polymer flocculant/ coagulant).
Standards Size Solids Separators:
1.3. 5. 10. 20. 30. 40. 50. 60. 70. 80. 100 m3/h
SWA "LS" range of Solids Separators are available for higher flow rates.The LS range of Solids Separators are available in the following sizes:
100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 & 600 m3/h.
- Primary Clarifiers
- Secondary Clarifiers
- Sludge Thickeners
- Oil refineries
- Heavy Metals
- Textile Effluent