The SR61T family of scanners are:
- Ruggedised: Designed to maximise uptime by withstanding 26 drops to concrete or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Easy to Use: All models feature highly visible, easy to use aimers that make spotting bar codes fast and efficient.
- Ergonomic: Area imagers feature omni-directional bar code reading to eliminate orientation and improve operator efficiency.
- Powerful: 2D imagers feature VGA+ resolution image capture, real-time video, and 1D and 2D bar code scanning in a single, multipurpose device, spreading your investment over multiple uses.
- Fast: Features USB 2.0 full-speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data or images to the host application, saving operator time.
- High Performance: The HP imager model offers superior motion tolerance and fast time to read. A combination of white illumination and red laser aimer provide this scanner with exceptional time-to-read performance, thus saving time reading linear and 2D codes.
- Future Proofed: 2D imagers easily read linear, stacked, composite and matrix barcodes.
- Also available in an extra-range 2D configuration as the SR61TXR, or a wireless configuration as the SR61B.
For more information on Industrial Tethered Barcode Scanners - SR61T, please click here.