Industrial Training, It's What We Do
We specialise in customised delivery utilising the latest technology and equipment including Australia's only dedicated underwater welding training facility.
Our dedication and commitment to professional training services earned us the Training Excellence Award of Small Training Provider of the Year, whilst our trainers and assessors are not only fully qualified, but also have extensive industry experience.
All of XLT's courses are:
- Accredited with the Training Accreditation Council of Western Australia
- Designed to comply with legaslative requirements and to meet Australian Standards
- Based on Units of Competency taken from National Training Packages;
- MEM05 Metals and Engineering
- UEP06 Electricity Supply
- PMB07 Plastics
- Rubber & Cablemaking Training Packages
LEARN. EARN. PAY.
XLT leads the way with Time to Pay, an initiative that makes training accessible to everyone by enabling individuals and companies to apply to set payment terms to their training programs and schedules.
Companies and individuals can plan for the future by investing in our Training Bank.
By saving training money with us for the future, you can enjoy today's pricing, and take advantage of tomorrow's training.
To Know More about Welding- 1st Class Coded Welding Please click here