If you are working with H Class hazardous dust, you will find the perfect Wet & Dry solution here. Choose from 3 different container sizes and other features which enhance your working efficiency like automatic or semi automatic filter cleaning, automatic start/stop and more.
ATTIX 30 is a smaller machine with big performance and high mobility. With the Push&Clean filter cleaning system, this task takes only seconds, and Automatic Start/Stop is the perfect feature for Tradesmen who work with hand tools. ATTIX 50 is a mid-size machine which also offers Automatic Start/Stop, and is available with the fully automatic XtremeClean filter cleaning system which cleans your filter while you work without interruption. And ATTIX 7 features a 70 l stainless steel container which can be emptied by tilting or lifting off of the robust steel frame. Truly an Industrial Class performer. In all models, your operating costs are minimized and user-friendliness reaches an all-time high with the low working noise level which lets you work when others are nearby without disturbing them. Automatic Start/Stop models are the choice of people who use the machine with electric hand tools because starting or stopping the tool starts and stops the vacuum, as well. An accessory Airbox is available which performs the same function when using pneumatic tools. All Health & Safety Vacuums fulfills the legal requirements as described in the European Standard EN 60335-2-69 and IEC 60335-2-69.
- Approved for work with H Class hazardous dust.
- Industrial specifications, robust construction, and powerful... the definition of ATTIX series vacuums.
- XtremeClean. Fully automatic filter cleaning system (on many models) takes care of filter cleaning tasks in just a few seconds without interrupting your work.
- Push&Clean. A filter cleaning system which allows you to clean the filter in seconds... and continue your work.
- SilentPower. High performance that is seen, but not heard.