The Vortex inferno can incinerate:
Oily Rags & Absorbents
Medical Waste (excluding cytotoxic wastes)
Waste Oils & Greases
Plastics (excluding PVC)
Drained Oil Filters
Green Wastes (food scraps etc.)
Paper, Cardboard, etc.
Commonly seen in the following industries:
- Remote sites
- Medical centres
- Police stations - destruction of contraband
- Industrial sites
- Research facilities
1. Fill a 44 gallon drum 3/4 full
2. Connect the Vortex Inferno to 240V power
3. Position the waste drum on the Vortex stand
4. Clamp the lid shut and drop a match in
5. Once the fire is going properly flick the switch and let the inferno do it's thing!
Features & Benefits of the Industrial waste burner
- Made from 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic, sturdy and stable design making it safe for operators to use.
- 33% shorter burn time than other incinerators, Improved workplace efficiency & productivity
- Adjustable butterfly valves for full control of air
- Independent NATA Accredited monitoring shows a combustion efficiency of greater than 99.5% resulting in a significant reduction in emissions by optimising the combustion process.
For more information on the Vortex Inferno Incinerator please call or email for a direct reply.