Industrial Water Pumps TWIN 250m UHP
WOMA designed Twin 250m UHP specifically for use in the Offshore Oil & Gas industry.
- Main Drive—Caterpillar 3406 DITA with Turbine Starter.
- Twin WOMA Pumps producing 20 L/M @ 2800 Bar each.
- Flame Protection Pyroban Kit Zone 2 T3.
- Full ATEX Certification for use hazardous areas, Zone II Group 2A diesel.
- Fully Certified NATA Accredited Offshore Lifting Frame complete with Acoustic protection.
- Complete AMOT Air Over-ride controls with Norgren fittings Certified to AS/NZS 1271-1997
- Pump Type TWIN WOMA 250M – P16
- Nominal Flow Q = 20 litres per minute per pump
- Operating Pressure P = 2800 Bar / 40,600 psi
- Single / Double gun independent operation
- Pumping Medium water NPSH 3-8 Bar
- Water Temperature Max. 45 Deg. Celsius
- Requested Drive P = 99 kW per pump
- Driving Speed N = 1800 RPM
- Crankshaft Speed = 398 RPM
- Gear Ratio I = 4.52:1
Pressure regulator— as spill valve and in function as 2/2-way valve continuously adjustable, pneumatically operated.