The FWO-711 is an IEEE 802.11 a/b/g compliant Wireless Outdoor Access Point available for Industrial Ethernet applications.
With innovation technology design, FWO-711 provides 54Mbps high data rate for outdoor environment which is faster than xDSL connection speed. It links two or more separate networks to create a single expanded LAN network cost effectively and efficiently.
The robust IP-68 housing can withstand harsh outdoor environment, dust, shock & vibration, making it a weatherproof device. There are four different operation modes: Access Point, Bridge, AP Client and repeater. In addition, the built-in PoE design reduces the cost of power cables installation and provides future proof investment. To secure information, it comes with WEP encryption and WAP function. With of these advanced features, FWO-711 is a powerful Outdoor solution produced for Industrial applications.
Includes: radio and mount, data cable (approx. 30 metres), antenna cable (approx. 1 metre), POE injector power supply and POE injector ethernet connection.
- Access Point / Client / Repeater / Bridge functionality
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g, 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3af compliance
- IP68 housing - outdoor rated
- fully SNMP managed
- Supports VLANS, DHCP Client, Multiple SSID, Access control by MAC address
- Transmission range 11a - indoor - 80', outdoor - 250'
- Transmission range 11b - indoor - 125', outdoor - 330'
- Transmission range 11g - indoor - 80', outdoor - 250'
- Transmission rate 11a - 54Mbps, 11b - 11Mbps, 11g - 54Mbps
- Access Point Interface - MDI/MDI-X 10/100 TX
- Web based configuration – using browser
- Power inputs 48VDC @0.4A
- Temperature rating of -30 C to + 70 C
- 5 year global warranty
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 5.75in x 2.0in x 4.5in 135mm x 54mm x 105mm
Model FWO-711 is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Indoor Wireless Access Points - click HERE to see all models.