Key Features of the BOSCOTEK™ range available from Reflex;
- Designed to facilitate maximum space optimisation and minimise wasted space.
- A range of drawer configuration accessories allows you to determine exactly how your drawer storage unit will be organised.
- Ideal for storing small parts and tools.
- Only one drawer can be opened at any time reducing the risk of cabinets toppling over with uneven weight distribution.
- Available in a range of sizes and drawer configurations to suit your specific requirements.
- High Density Cabinets can be joined and stacked to create a custom workplace arrangement.
- Incorporate integrated rear mounted central heavy duty locking mechanisms to provide superior security.
- Full extension telescopic drawer runner option allowing increased weight capacity (150-200 kgs depending on cabinet size), greater safety and full drawer access.
- Base options including mobile and forklift plinths are available.
The Industrial Work Bench | Industrial Storage Cabinets | Boscotek are ideal for efficient and organised Tool Storage offering a complete Drawer Storage System for workshops, factories and laboratories.
Also available - The BOSCOTEK™ range includes Drawer Storage Systems, Steel Workbenches, Line feed trolleys, Louvre Panels, Tool Storage Cabinets and Industrial storage cupboards. Our Industrial Workbench range is suitable for heavy duty applications. The Workshop Bench has a wide range of features and accessory options allowing flexible configurations to suit your requirements. Industrial Workbenches can be integrated with BOSCOTEK Workshop Tool Storage Modules to provide a complete workplace storage solution.
Reflex offers innovative, flexible, practical, durable and safe workplace storage solutions. Our in-house design team work continually to refine, evolve and improve our product range so we can offer you the most robust and practical drawer storage systems, workbenches and metal storage products on the market.
For further information visit
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage at
or use the e-mail feature below and one of our experts from the
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage team
will respond to your enquiry quickly and professionally.