Impresstik takes pride in ensuring all our customers needs are met, to help fulfill all expectations for product and brand success.
A lot of time, cost and effort by clients, designers and printers go into all packaging redesigns, so it is important that all the correct steps are taken in the planning stage of any new project.
Below are a lew tips that we recommend next time you start the process. Our commitment and focus is in project managing a successful result for you, and an on-time bottling schedule and product launch.
These tips have proven successful many times over.
This checklist highlights important discussion areas in the planning of a new, or re-packaged, product.
- Packaging container attributes - material, shape, label panel area, colour, quality grades, potential imperfections, local vs imported containers, types of closures, lead times for supply.
- Label functionality - correct Choice of substrate, adhesive, label shape size and conformity to chosen container.
- Application method - hand or machine application, product handling on-line.
- Application conditions - conditions container is exposed to at application stage eg ambient filling temperature (condensation).
- Supply chain conditions - packing into cartons - consideration of case packers, scuff resistance, transportation methods, variable temperature exposure.
- In store and on-going consumer use - exposure to UV light, refrigeration ice-bucket, continuous consumer handling, recycling.