A picture is worth a thousand words and a moving image video clip is worth a million words. There is no better way to showcase your products and services,
So I guess the question you are asking yourself now is, is this complicated? NO is the simple answer all you have to do is this -
- Go out with your Video camera (this will need to be a digital video camera, the better the quality the better your video demo) and film what ever you want your demo to be about.
- Send us the mini DV cassette via the mail (the Cassette will cost between 5 and 10 dollars and will work in almost all digital camcorders
- Film a maximum of 30 minutes or minimum of 20 minutes footage, please ensure the footage is well light and is a clear stable image, this will not be difficult as most camcorders have built in stabilisation and you will be able to see if it is to dark as you record.
- Write a few quick notes on how you would like your products / services presented along with a few key phases about the product or service that you would like us to put up as text on the screen, remember we keep text to a minimum this is a visual medium, so choose key phases that relate to your company and products/ services. (Use the Indigo DVD Demo as a guide if you like ) Review your video demo on the Indigo DVD website; you can make up to three minor changes these must all be made at the same time.
- Review your video demo on your own Storefront on the IndustrySearch website
- Deal with all the new leads and sales arising from your new VIDEO DEMONSTRATION.