Corporate growth either via asset acquisition, increased revenue, or global expansion (or any combination thereof) is often at the heart of all corporate goals.
In fact, your company may be going to great lengths to model current processes, devise new efficiencies in supply chain management, and delve deeply into demand planning in preparation of rolling out initiatives in corporate strategy to help realize corporate goals.
If you're corporate strategy is not closely tied to your budget, however, it is enough to stall even the most well thought out plans.
As such, the ability of budgeting and forecasting software to effectively integrate into not only the other processes that will help you reach your corporate goals, but into the very strategic planning process itself is increasingly becoming the trademark of pace-setting companies around the world.
Infor offers many tools for all of your company's operation, and we do so with integration at every level in mind.
As such, our cash flow forecasting and budgeting software solutions are a staple of our higher level corporate performance management software globally.
This not only provides implementation and support to accommodate your company's needs as it extends its global reach, but provides you the tools to help foster that growth in the first place.
We do this because we are a software provider as enterprising as you are.
Budgeting and forecasting software solutions from Infor help your company's total growth strategies by letting you:
- Generate accurate and usable forecasts without having to possess a well of statistical knowledge
- Map seasonal trends and patterns that can impact optimal performance
- Use one system to integrate both financial and operational planning strategies that allow for multiple business scenarios
- Improve budget accountability and reduce overall budget cycle times
- Allow for seamless integration into everyday processes through a recognizable Microsoft® Excel interface
- Store data in a central, secure database and eliminate issues relative to version control and/or data accuracy