As a financial professional, you are probably most effective when you are crunching numbers rather than just collecting them, right?
With the amount of new regulatory requirements that continue to roll out, not being thorough when collecting and validating your company's numbers could have serious repercussions.
Short reporting times only serve to compound the problem. If your company operates on a global level, you are looking at this process as a unique experience for every country in which you do business.
As most processes in your enterprise, automation is a key way to achieve efficiencies in tasks that are time consuming, but not very technical.
Indeed, the right cash management software will allow financial professionals to do what they do best: keep the cash flowing to the right places to meet corporate goals.
Best yet, cash management software from Infor provides robust reporting features that make financial data collection a cinch so that time dedicated to preparing that data for reporting is greatly reduced.
As a global provider of financial consolidation software, Infor offers implementation and support in more than 100 countries. As such, financial visibility at every step is increased.
Further, cash management software from Infor offers built-in support for GAAP, IFRS, as well as local statutory requirements.
So, whether your business reaches across town or across the world, you will have the tools you need to manage your business instead of just watching it.
We do this because we are a software provider as enterprising as you are.
Cash management software from Infor can help companies like yours be more enterprising by:
- Automating data reporting steps such as collection, loading, validation, and adjustments
- Sharing financial data across your peripheral Infor applications
- Improving levels of transparency by generating thorough audit reports
- Creating customized financial and management reports with useful templates
- Matching results to budgets and forecasts for more informed decision making
- Reflecting organizational re-alignment through up-to-date structures, business rules, and workflow