The FLIR GF320 is a revolutionary infrared camera capable of finding Methane emissions and other VOCs. It is unbeatable for detecting even the smallest gas leaks.
Visualise Gas Leak In Real-Time
FLIR GF320 ideal for monitoring plants that are difficult to reach with contact measurement tools. Literally thousands of components can be scanned per shift without the need to interrupt the process. It reduces repair downtime and provides verification of the process. And above all it is exceptionally safe, allowing potentially dangerous leaks to be monitored from several meters away.
Multi-Purposes In Gas Leak Detection
FLIR GF320 will significantly improve your work safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, not to mention helping to improve the bottom line by finding leaks that essentially decrease profits.
- Real-time visualisation of even very small amount of gas leak thanks to the excellent high sensitivity mode (<25mK)
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to +350°C with ±1°C accuracy
- Built-in Video Recording, digital camera, laser pointer
- Embedded GPS Data helps to identify the precise locations of noncompliance
- High performance LCD & tiltable, high resolution viewfinder delivers bright and vivid image in poor lighting environment or under sunlight
- Lightweight (2.4kg) and robust design
- User-inspired ergonomics: rotating handle, direct access buttons
- Dual use, detects gas leaks and carries out electrical inspections
- Gas leak detection in oil refineries
- Natural gas
- Power generation
- Petrochemical and chemical industries
Detects the following gases: