Multi-purpose Infrared Camera:
The FLIR GF309 is used for high temperature industrial furnace applications. FLIR GF309 is designed to "see through flames" in all types of gas-fired furnaces, chemical heaters, coal-fired boilers. As the camera has an exceptionally wide temperature range, it can also perform high accuracy electrical and mechanical inspections, making it a very useful instrument for its owner.
The FLIR GF309 is ideal for monitoring all types of furnaces, heaters and boilers, particularly in the chemical, petrochemical and utility industries. Custom-built to see through flames, the GF309 also features a detachable heat-shield designed to reflect heat away from the camera and camera operator, providing increased protection.
The FLIR GF309 infrared camera provides temperature readings across the entire surface of your heater/boiler/furnace and will help you to inspect faster, work safer and avert unscheduled shutdowns and, worse, catastrophic failures.
• Measures temperatures from -40°C to +1500°C with high accuracy
• Dual-use camera – can also measure at ambient temperatures
• Thermal sensitivity <25 mK
• High performance LCD & tiltable, high resolution viewfinder
• Multi-angle handle with integrated direct access buttons
• GPS & digital camera
• Compatible with FLIR QuickReport and FLIR Reporter software for professional inspection reports
• Oil refineries
• Power generation
• Petrochemical & chemical industries