Visualises Gas Leaks in Real Time
FLIR GF306 scans large areas rapidly and pinpoints leaks in real time. It is ideal for monitoring plants that is difficult to reach with contact measurement tools. Literally thousands of components can be scanned per shift without the need to interrupt the process. It reduces repair downtime and provides verification of the process and above all it is exceptionally safe, allowing potentially dangerous leaks to be monitored from several meters away.
FLIR GF306 will significantly improve your work safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, not to mention helping to improve the bottom line by finding leaks that essentially decrease profits.
FLIR GF306 enables utilities, manufacturers and consultants to proactively diagnose leaks of sulfur hexafluoride SF6 in electrical substations and equipment. SF6 has a significant impact on global climate change with 23,900 times the global warming potential of CO2 and with an atmospheric lifetime of 3,200 years.
- Dual use infrared camera - for real time visualisation of gas leaks, as well as electrical inspections
- Finds SF6 leaks quickly and safely
- Considerably reduce inspection time
- Trace leaks to their source
- Perform safer inspections
- Internal data/video storage
- Digital camera and GPS
- High performance LCD and Tiltable high resolution viewfinder
- Multi-angle handle with integrated direct access buttons
Detects the Following Gases:
- Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6)
- Acetyl Chloride
- Acetic Acid
- Allyl Bromide
- Allyl Chloride
- Allyl Fluoride
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Chloride Dioxide
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone
- Methyl Vinyl Ketone
- Uranyl Fluoride
- Vinyl Chloride
- Vinyl Cyanide
- Vinyl Ether
- Electrical utilities
- Petrochemical and chemical industries
For more information or a quote on the FLIR GF306 Infrared Camera for SF6 Gas Leak Detection please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.