Infra Red Thermometers Raytek MM series is a comprehensive family of sophisticated non contact thermometers for temperatures from -40 to 3000 degrees C. They come with optical and laser sighting and excellent optics to 300:1 and short wavelength 1, 2 and 3 micron versions for metals.
They have SS housings and a full range of mounting accessories available, while there is a display and push buttons on board for local control. The MM series is compatible with Raytek Multidrop software for PC supervision and configuration [including video images] of up to 32 sensors.
Major Features of MM series
- 1, 2, 3, 3.9, 5 and 8-14 microns measurements covers most applications
- Choice of optics for small targets [1.1mm] or distant
- Fast response from 2ms to 120ms in different models
- Network on RS485 up to 32 measuring points
- Video output and variable focus option for application visualisation