The HD range of affordable, fully-automatic, Injection Moulding Machines - a platform with toggle clamp technology throughout, compact machines, fast cycle times, and easy operation – is the plastics processor’s means of converting creative ideas into solid products.
The HD offers proven, fully hydraulic machine technology with clamping forces from 50ton to 3,300tons, covering the entire range of applications for small to large-sized machines. High performance in a minimum of space thanks to a combination of compact-design injection units, which minimises overall length of machine, and clamping unit with five-point twin-toggle mechanism for fast movements.
The sturdy five-point twin-toggle system provides optimised force flux, rigidity, and distribution, as well as very precise platen movement, with extreme reliability delivered through ruggedly constructed machine components. Simple operation is thanks to the touch screen operator control panel offering full integration for machine, robot and ancillary units. Plug and play retro-fitment of optional ancillary and automation equipment is possible.
All machines are manufactured to CE standards and quality is monitored during and after manufacture via our wholly owned subsidiary in Ningbo, China. We are able to supply machines in combination with moulds for specific customer applications.
- Direct hydraulic clamp or 5 point twin toggle clamping system
- Hydraulic pump with variable speed control for economical operation
- Proportional hydraulic control
- Automatic toggle lubrication
- Ejector stroke controlled by linear transducer
- Multiple ejector modes
- Accumulators for high speed packaging applications
- Electrical controls to CE standards
High quality components from European and International manufacturers:
- Hydraulic pumps and solenoid valves, Vickers, USA
- Linear transducers, Gefran, Italy
- Electrical equipment, Schneider, France
- Touch screens, Techmation, Taiwan
- Safety switches, Schmersal, Germany
Alternative component suppliers may be used on request. Optional accessories include moulds, water chillers, granulators, hopper magnets, hopper loaders, hopper dryers, desiccant dryers, mould heaters (oil or water), mould clamps, and levelling pads.
Telford Smith will arrange for quick delivery and commissioning world-wide thanks to standardised production in all factories.