Individual push buttons allow the user to select one of six (6) current outputs (0, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20mA) which are able to drive loads up to 300 Ohms or operate as a loop power simulator with an external loop supply of up to 30VDC.
The unique combination of high accuracy, pocket size and cost effectiveness makes the INN1 a great tool for all mA calibration applications in the field or workshop.
- 4-20mA output in five steps at the touch of a button or
- 0-20mA output in 6 steps
- Operates as a 0/4-20mA 2 wire current source
- Operates as a 2 wire simulator
- Low cost - High performance
- Powered from a 9V battery
- Low battery indication
- Loop overload indication
- Accuracy of 0.1% of FSR
- Applications include the calibration of panel meters, chart recorders and controllers
- Australian design and manufacture
The portable current calibrator is a rugged, high accuracy portable calibrator intended for industrial applications.
The INN1 Portable Current Calibrator has the capacity to trouble shoot or calibrate any 0-20mA or 4-20mA input device like process indicators, chart recorders, two wire transmitters and data loggers.
Technical Specifications >>