Pinch just a single drop per square inch from the handy bottle and bond with up to more than two tons of holding power. That's strength often greater than the bonded materials themselves.
Known as instant adhesives, these solvent-free cyanoacrylates reach handling strength with hundreds of material combination in 5-10 seconds and 80% of full strength in an hour.
3M Scotch-Weld Plastic and Rubber Instant Adhesive PR100
The ability to bond to plastics and hard-to-bond rubbers, fixture time 10-30 seconds, full cure is 24hrs, service temperature -50 to +80 degrees.
3M Scotch-Weld Metal Instant Adhesive MC100
Specially formulated for bonding of metals, fixture time 5-20 seconds, full cure is 24hrs, service temperature -50 to +80 degrees.
Also rely on this line of liquids and gels for a wide selection of other properties to help improve production and end use:
- Super fast curing
- Low odour
- Low blooming
- High temperature resistance
- Rubber-toughened for impact resistancew
- Flexible to resist vibration
- Plastic and rubber grade for LSE plastics and hard-to-bond rubbers
- Bonding contamination and/or acidic surfaces
- High viscosity for gap filling, porous substrates, vertical applications
- Wicking applications for metal, plastic and rubber
- Many 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Instant Adhesives have been tested and passed the rquirements of Commercial Item Description A-A3097 (formerly MIL-A-46050C)
- Flexible container to pinch a drop or squeeze a steady bead with the length and coverage you want
- Cut-to-size nozzle for targeted application