Owners of Quad-Lock ICF buildings consistently praise their living comfort, noise reduction, energy efficiency, and strength.
- Ultra energy efficient - the Quad-Lock system can reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 80 per cent compared with wood construction.
- Durable - concrete structures can last for 100s of years versus decades, with lower maintenance costs.
- Smart - Insurance premiums and HVAC costs can be lower for Quad-Lock homes and re-sale values are typically higher.
Better health and comfort
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Quad-Lock ICF walls will not promote rot, mold or mildew. Reduced air infiltration allows better conditioning and allergen filtering of indoor air.
- Comfortable - consistent inside temperatures without cold spots or drafts.
- Peace and quiet - with a 50 per cent reduction in noise transfer compared to wood.
- Super strong - reinforced concrete homes can be designed to withstand many hurricane/tornado force winds and associated flying debris, keeping your family secure.
- Fire Resistant - Quad-Lock walls have a firerating of up to 4 hours compared to only 1 hour for wood walls.