The range includes both curable and non-curable, one-component and two-component systems, based on various technologies. Its hot-melt butyl IG (insulating glass) sealants have consistently proven to be the highest performing hot-melt butyl sealant in the market, showing superior adhesion, excellent strength and outstanding long term durability.
Bostik manufactures a full line of adhesives and sealants for assembly of building products, which are used for the construction of windows, doors, walls, floors, roofing, insulation, architectural panels, and manufactured housing.
- These products are used in building components for energy sufficiency such as:
- Insulating glass sealants
- Insulation panel/partition panels
- Non structural insulation
- Flashing tapes and laminates
- Heating, Ventilating and Air conditioning