Insulation Materials - FR Armaflex
Flexible insulation compliant with the fire-hazard requirements of the Building Code of Australia.
FR/Armaflex is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying FR /Armaflex
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- Substantially reduces energy loss
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals
- Process work
- Hot and cold water services
- Chilled water lines
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning ductwork
- Refrigeration pipework and ancillary equipment