- Insulation, bio-paint, grey water systems & rainwater tanks, film double glazing, solar hot water systems, remote area power systems, grid interactive solar systems, solar architectural glass, photovoltaic technology (solar cells & modeules), lighting systems.
- A well insulated home will be up to 10?C cooler in summer and 5?C warmer in winter. Insulation, along with draught sealing, can save 45-55% of heating and cooling energy, while uninsulated ceilings, walls and floors can account for 70% of total heat loss from a home.
- Silver Batts are multi-layer aluminium foil sheets with air pockets, reflecting up to 100% of radiant heat. For walls and ceilings, Silver Batts have a rating of R6.0 in summer and R2.5 in winter.
- Green Stuf & Quiet Stuf Batts are 100% polyester, allergy free, non-toxic, fire safe and vermin resistant. Available in 1160mm x 430mm or 1160mm x 580mm from R1.5 to R4.0.
- Concertina foil batts are excellent for use in roofs, walls and floors. They stop 97% of summer radiant heat, are asthma friendly, vermin free and fire safe. Can be used in conjunction with bulk insulation.