The purpose is to deliver an incident and claims management application that caters for all lines of insurance, including marine, industrial special risks, public product and professional liability, property, motor vehicle, professional indemnity and so on - all in a single database - while being able to integrate seamlessly with enterprise systems including policy management, general ledgers and claims profiling applications with the ability to upload or download claims directly from your insurer/carrier.
Reasons to implement:
- Quick installation of "off the shelf" software modules.
- Highly configurable built-in software feature for evolving business requirements.
- Reduced administration expenses through greater control and visibility of all aspects of the claims management life cycle.
- Flexibility to configure systems to work with your individual business processes via a range of software components including task automation, job processors, ad-hoc reporting, recurring payments, calculated fields, validation rules, diaries and many more.
- Proven track record of stable installations.
- Solid auditing facility for continual data integrity.
- Ability to respond to unforseen circumstances through on-going consultation with our users throughout the world and the insurance industry itself.
As well as having access to the Housekeeping module, where all common Figtree standard features reside, a display of some of standard specific-built menu options are also incorporated within the Figtree General Claims module:
- Module Selection
- Claims Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Asset Maintenance
- Authorisation Maintenance
- Claims Balance by Organisation
- General Claims Configuration
- Codes Deletion
- Claim Balance Rebuild
- Multi Claim Configuration
- Audit Trail Enquiry
A selection of report generation options are also available within the application such as:
- Claims Control Card Report
- Outstanding Claims Report
- Incidents Activity Report
- Claims Analysis Report
- Third Party (Recovery) Report
- Finalised Claims Report
- Payment Summary Report
- Correlation Tables Report
- Multiple Numbers of Accidents Report
- Policy Data Report
- Common Law Claims Report
- Expense Dissection Report
- Other Party Costs Report
- Acturial Return Report
- GST Report
- Adhoc Reports