1.SYSPRO e.net Solutions
Through e.net Solutions you can create applications that meet your organisation's specific needs, as well as use it for integrating SYSPRO with existing third-party business systems, both within your organisation as well as external systems.
Working through the e.net Solutions interface maintains the messaging, security, identity and transaction capabilities in the core SYSPRO ERP system.
By using e.net Solutions your business can achieve the following benefits:
- Lowered total cost of ownership
- Simplified application development environment
- Reduced development maintenance costs
- Secure interface to SYSPRO database
- Version independence
- Customer-focused applications
- Reduced network traffic
2.SYSPRO Client Interface
Using service oriented architectures technology, SYSPRO is able to deliver a powerful and adaptable client interface through:
- SYSPRO Office Integration (SOI) - enables you to access and query information from the SYSPRO ERP, without SYSPRO being installed on your computer. Once the information has been displayed it can be inserted directly into the current document as simple text or tables. SOI also allows you to synchronize email activities between Microsoft Outlook and SYSPRO Contact Management.
- SYSPRO Communication Service- has been developed to better support communication and data transfer over the Internet. Through this service your organisation can achieve: Improved network performance.
- Greater control over security and firewall settings for network administrators.
- A richer user experience for SYSPRO users across a cloud infrastructure.
3.SYSPRO Document Flow Manager
Document Flow Manager (DFM) automates the flow of incoming and outgoing documents such as sales orders and purchase orders. These documents can originate from external organizations or from another application within the same organisation.
Because documents can be processed without operator intervention, DFM provides an automated, global, business-to-business gateway receiving and processing orders and queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.