The instrument can function as an intelligent summing display/transmitter, a multichannel manual or automatic cycling display. All calibration and set up is achieved, by the user, via pushbuttons using easy to follow “on display” messages.
Programming functions include, digital filter, relay setpoint parameters, calibration and scaling. Inputs may be calibrated to display directly in engineering units e.g. kilograms. The instrument retains all calibration values in non volatile memory.
A programmable digital filter improves stability by smoothing out short term interference. Four setpoint relays are provided, rated 5A,240VAC (resistive load). These may be individually configured for setpoint level, hysteresis, high and/or low alarm, relay trip delay, normally open or normally closed operation.
Relays 2, 3 & 4 can alternatively be configured for trailing operation. Isolated 4-20mA retransmission and non-isolated RS232 communications are provided as standard.
External voltage free contact inputs are configurable to perform various functions e.g. tare, zero, peak hold, peak or valley memory batch, setpoint only access or security lock out.
The TP4 may be installed on a convenient flat wall or may be panel mounted using the optional panel mount kit.
Features of Intelligent 4 Input Monitor - Model TP4-WT4:
- Inputs for up to four separate load cells
- Readout for individual or combination of cells
- Ideal for batching, level control, summing etc.
- Pushbutton calibration and setup
- Four setpoint relays with 5 Amp contacts
- Isolated 4-20mA analog retransmission
- RS232 communications (non-isolated) - choice of ASCII or Modbus RTU protocols (factory configured)
- Optional isolated RS485 retransmission
- Optional inbuilt data logger, 32k or 128k memory
- Displays directly in engineering units
- Microprocessor based
- Digital filter (improves stability)
- Security lockout of keypad programming functions
- Electrical isolation between input signals/output/power supply
- 240VAC, 110VAC or DC operation (factory configured)
- High brightness 20mm LED display
- Display readable from 10 metres away
- Remote switch inputs perform special functions e.g. tare, zero, peak hold, max/min, display hold, batch, setpoint only access or security lockout
- Six digit 20mm LED display
- Programmable decimal point
- Wallmount/Weatherproof construction
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Two year guarantee
Specifications of Intelligent 4 Input Monitor - Model TP4-WT4:
- Input Type: Up to four ratiometric 4 arm strain bridge/pressure transducers
- Sensitivity: 0.5mV/V to 250mV/V selectable
- Excitation Voltage: 5V or 10V link selectable
- Accuracy: 0.005% of full scale (alarms & display) when calibrated On power up there may be a ±20mV zero offset on each channel
- Bridge Resistance: 80W to >2000W Use 5V excitation if <160W
- Sample Rate: Each channel sampled at 5 to 50 samples per second in user selectable ranges
- A/D Conversion: Sigma Delta up to 22 bits resolution
- Microprocessor: MC68HC11 CMOS
- Ambient Temp: -10 to 60°C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing
- Display: 6 digit red LED, 20mm digit height
- Power Supply: AC 240V or 110V 45/65Hz or isolated DC 12-48V (supply type factory configured)
- Power Usage: AC supply 15VA max, DC supply 10VA max
- Output (standard): 4 x relay, Form, C rated 5A resistive Isolated 4-20mA retransmission Non-isolated RS232 communications - choice of ASCII or Modbus RTU protocols (factory configured)
- Relay Action: Programmable N.O. or N.C.