GT-531 is an intelligent Modbus SMS/GSM Gateway for industry M2M applications. It is convenient for users to apply to M2M applications with the host like PC, PLC, HMI and PAC via Modbus RTU command.
GT-531 is an intelligent Modbus SMS/GSM Gateway launched by ICP DAS. GT-531 can help users to apply to M2M applications with the host like PC, PLC, HMI and PAC via Modbus RTU communication.
GT-531 provides RS-485/RS-232 interface to connect with devices such as PLC and PC. Through Modbus RTU protocol, GT-531 could send SMS messages to the specific mobile phones. Furthermore, it also supports the sound alarm application with the pre-defined voice files. Therefore, when emergency occurs, GT-531 would inform the users immediately. For managing more GT-53x series remotely, ICP DAS provides SMS DBS software for users to apply in the system. Therefore, the GT-531 can be a powerful tool allowing you to use your mobile phone to monitor and control your business from any location.
- Support Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequency
- Support Modbus RTU slave protocol
- Support max. 256 short messages and voice alarms
- Support max. 70 Unicode Characters
- Easy to setup and configure
- Escalation and reminder function
- Up to 256 mobile phones can be alerted for each alarm point
- These phone numbers can be divided into groups
- Configurable SMS messages
- The content of sending SMS message can be changed by Modbus protocol
- Built-in Watch-dog Function
- Industrial Design with Surge Protection
- Support SMS DBS of ICP DAS software
- 1 RS-485, 2 RS-232 port
- Support micro SD card. (option , max. 2G bytes)
- Support DC +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC Power Input
- DIN Rail design