The coverage, speed, USB & serial ports of the SAM3G Plus modem makes it ideal for many applications. Added to this, its compact size and light weight enable the SAM3G Plus to be easily integrated into any solution or just as perfectly as a Stand Alone Wireless Broadband Modem for those on the go!
SAM3G Plus is capable of sending/receiving SMS, Circuit Switched Data and Packet Switch Data enhancing its use in many types of M2M applications.
* Compact size and light weight * Support either USB or Serial Rs-232 * Peak Download data rates of 7.2 Mbps * Low power consumption * Embedded TCP/IP Stack
The SAM3G Plus is available from M2M Connectivity. For more information on this product please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.