933 Line Isolation Unit (AUSTEL approved)
The 933 Line Isolation Unit (LIU) allows you to connect equipment that is not approved to Australian Telecommunications Standards to the local telecommunications network via a PABX extension.
The Omnitronics 900DEN module has been designed to allow 4 wire audio lines, with in-band signalling, to connect directly into the Omnitronics 619 series of audio bridges or any other 4 wire plus E & M device.
970DD DTMF Decoder
The 970DD DTMF Decoder provides an easy interface for equipment requiring DTMF control. An operator using our 960CSD console, or from the field using a DTMF enabled mobile radio, can initiate channel change, Features:
- 12 open collector control outputs (BCD or Binary)
- Local or landline control
- Auto acknowledge option
970SM Selcal Monitor
Selcal has traditionally been limited to a method of calling individuals or groups in a two-way radio system.
Omnitronics have developed the 970SM module that provides a wide range of additional facilities that will significantly expand the use of a radio communications system. Its ability to handle a number of inputs and outputs, together with its in-built relay and alarm tone generator gives access to a wide range of telemetry functions usually associated with much more sophisticated and expensive products.
PS915 24V to 12V Isolated Converter
The unique PS915 24 to 12 Volt Isolated Converter is the perfect solution for hard electrical and physical environments encountered in vehicles and radio huts.
Contact Omnitronics for details on devices such as the 934PI and 937BLI that can make interfacing between Omnitronics products much easier.
935LRI Local Radio Interface
The 935 Local Radio Interface allows direct connection of the Omnitronics handsets and consoles up to 100 metres from a base station transceiver.
936MPI Multi-Purpose Interface
- The 936 Multipurpose Interface boasts three methods of operation as follows:
- Provides connection between Omnitronics Handsets and the Radio Port
- Provides connection between the 925 Line Keying Interface and Radio Port
- Allows connection between the 925 Line Keying Interface and Radio Ports, enabling radios to be connected back to back or to connect a bridge to an unbalanced radio
To Know More about Interface Products Please click here