- Integrated EX imaging technology for highly versatile, near-far scanning;
- Image capture capability eliminates need for digital camera;
- Ready for increased use of 2D and stacked symbologies;
- Rugged design offers years of reliable service;
- Choice of Windows Mobile 5.0 or Windows CE 5.0 operating system;
- Cisco Compatible 802.11a/b/g radio with choices of industry standard wireless security protocols.
The CK61ex comes RFID-ready for easy connection to the Intermec IP30 RFID Reader Handle (March 2008), enabling the unprecedented combination of RFID and near-far area imaging for advanced data collection.
Onboard non-volatile flash memory preserves applications and databases even if the batteries become depleted. The 192 MB capacity enables storage of large enterprise databases and applications.
The CK61ex case is sealed against water and dust to IP64 standards. With a magnesium top cover and tough rubber bumpers at each corner, it can withstand repeated 6' drops. It is also available in a non-incendive option (UL Division 2, ClassI/II/III) to meet the needs of hazardous environments.
High-speed Ethernet, USB Host and Client, and RS232 serial connections are standard on every unit, as is Bluetooth communication.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.