- 3.5G wireless technology supports simultaneous voice and data tasks improving worker productivity
- Fully rugged device and accessories perform despite bumps, knocks, dust and dirt (IP64 seal rating and 1.8m drop spec)
- An extension to the successful CN3 Series
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging captures full-page documents in field without the use of extra devices or services
- Integrated GPS enables unprecedented visibility into workers' routes
- Industry standard platform ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily
- Medallion Complete service provides protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs
The CN4 Series packs a powerful combination of radio technologies including integrated GPS, Cisco CCX compatible WiFi and Buetooth enabling enterprises to deploy and dynamically manage the right resources to the right location and provide the intelligence that their mobile workers need to increase customer responsiveness and reduce inventory and transportation costs.
Your business gains real-time access to document images, which can be used to answer customer queries, issue invoices and update records.
The CN4 Series optional colour camera can be used as an event validation tool, enabling workers to document proof-of-service or vehicle inspection.
The Intermec CN4 Series features a touch screen display and is available with an ultra-slim extended battery that provides easy-to-carry power to support a full shift.
The industry standard platform in the CN4 Series, which includes Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1, ensures devices will integrate quickly and easily with existing systems.
Packed with road ready capabilities, the CN4 offers companies the opportunity to deploy into new areas of their businesses and realise increased return on their mobility investments.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.