- The industry's most advanced rugged mobile computer
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedised design that is optimised for highly mobile field workers
- Choice of WAN radio - 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high-speed uplink and downlink data exchange to help improve worker productivity, 2.5G GPRS/EDGE ideal for regions where network providers do not support 3G data rates
- Enhanced mobile Document Imaging (eMDI) option enables users to capture high quality document images while on their route to help streamline back office operations and improve cash flow
- Integrated digital compass and GPS radio provides instantaneous and real-time directional information to improve navigation for both pedestrian and vehicle-based applications
- Built-in accelorometer senses position of the device to trigger display rotation
- Standard features include both a high performance 3 MP colour camera and an area imager for responsive 1D and 2D bar-code reading
The CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and lightweight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
The CN50 is available with the latest 3.75g wireless WAN radio to deliver the fastest data and voice communications available on UMTS wireless networks. With high speed uplink packet access (HSUPA) technology, the CN50 provides fast and reliable data connectivity for uploading large documents, real-time images or synchronisation with your enterprise data base. The Intermec CN50 is also available with 2.4G GPRS/EDGE WAN Radio. This provides an ideal solution that is more optimised for regions that do not have 3G cellular networks.
The CN50 features a Blluetooth v2.1EDR radio which provides secure wireless connectivity to headsets, Intermec mobile printers and other Bluetooth compatible devices for simple and convenient connectivity.
The EA11 imager provides a fimiliar "laser-like" aimer and scanning performance that is optimised for scan intensive applications, including small or damaged barcodes. The EA21 imager provides great performace for 1D/2D barcodes as well as Intermec document imaging.
The industry standard platform in the CN50 includes Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 which enables the device to integrate quickly and easily with existing systems and provides familiar operation for end users.
The CN50 mobile computer is designed specifically for on-the-go field mobility customer service operations that need to be completed faster using only a single device that combines robust application processing, automated barcode data scanning and document capture, digital camera functionality and 3G wireless WAN voice and data communication in a rugged compact package necessary to achieve better customer service and bottom line results, now and in the future.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.