- Integrated Bluetooth capability;
- Signature capture printing enabled;
- Lightweight, rugged, compact design;
- Resilient high-density polyethylene case;
- 4 MB of updateable flash;
- Companion to the Intermec 700 Series Mobile Computer equipped with Bluetooth;
- 4" (10.2cm) paper width capability;
- 40-column format, with optional compressed 80-column capability.
Faster firmware enables the PB40 to print graphics and in particular, offers signature capture capability. With it's exceptional print clarity (more than 200dpi resolution) the PB40 is ideal for producing receipts, invoices and proofs of delivery. It's graphics capabilities include downloadable fonts, IrDA, serial RS-232 and 4 MB flash memory for added performance.
Made from resilient high-density polyethylene, the PB40 can withstand even the most challenging applications. A reliable print mechanism and extended print duration time allow the pb40 to handle the printing requirements of a full 8 hour shift, even under tough conditions.
Lithium-ion batteries offer maximum power capacity for the PB40. Automatic power saving sleep mode and quick 3 hour re-charging time, along with an optional vehicle charger, create the optimum application solution for a long service day.
The PB40 allows users with a 4-inch paper width requirement to accommodate 40-column formats. In addition, the unit offers the ability to provide a compressed 80-column receipt, without the mobile worker having to carry the bulk of a larger 80-column printer.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.