- Strong, all-metal construction and superior throughput for 24x7 printing in harsh industrial environments
- Ideal for high volume and compliance applications, the PX4i prints at 406 dpi without loss of speed
- modular design facilitates integration into automated labeling applications
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications, eliminating PC expense and complexity
- All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages - Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), ILP, ZSim and DSim - in every printer
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi certified with WPA2
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device and serial interface standard
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support
- Interchangeable print head provides choice of print resolution
- RFID option supports ISO18000-6B 6C/EPC Gen 2
As Smart Printers, they can host stand-alone applications that reduce errors and streamline operational processes.
Smart Printers can eliminate the PC and control other devices directly (such as scanners, scales, applicators), improving efficiency and decreasing infrastructure costs and complexity.
The printers' device management and diagnostic capabilities reduce downtime and simplify deployment.
With it's user-selectable, all-in-one programming languages (Fingerprint, IPL, ZSim, DSim), the Intermec PX printers fit with drop-in simplicity to mixed printer environments.
The rugged, all-metal PX printers deliver outstanding performance - up to 12 inches per second from first label to last - and incorporate features that reduce downtime and minimise maintenance costs. Both versions are available with 203 or 300 dpi resolution, and the PX4i also offers 406 dpi, for precision labeling without any loss of speed. This is ideal for compliance labeling applications with variable data requiring immediate results.
Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2). Available with WiFi and CCX-Certification, Intermec PX Series printers help maintain wireless network integrity and reduce configuration time.
Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity, as well as with emerging network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term enterprise scalability.
The standard CompactFlash* memory slot is complemented by new USB host and device support. Handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible, CompactFlash and USB memory technologies provide extra storage for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics**, fonts and firmware upgrades. The RFID-enabled PX printers enable companies to create RFID smart labels and drive the latest RFID applications.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.