- Auto-adapting interface enables fast and easy connectivity
- Interface flexibility reduces need for multiple devices, saving costs
- Aggressive scan rate
- Patented Vista scanning technology reads damaged or poorly printed bar-codes
- Easy configuration and personalisation
- Supports data editing
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- GTIN compliance, GS1 databar compatible
Area imager versions of the SR30 include support for popular 1D and 2D barcodes as well as image capture capability. Items are scanned without having to orient the SR30 to the barcode, thereby increasing productivity in scan-intensive environments.
The SR30's auto-adapting capabilities simplify installation, enabling instant connectivity to Intermec mobile or fixed mount computers and personal computers.
When new application requirements arise, the user only needs to change the interface cables, not the device itself. This flexibility reduces device costs and complexity for both user companies and their information technology supplier thereby inventory needs are simplified and user training costs are reduced.
The SR30 handheld scanner includes the Intermec Easy Set* software set-up tool for easy configuration and personalisation, enabling the user to scan barcode data, edit it via the scanner and only transmit desired output to the host.
Holder accessories available for the Intermec SR30 scanner include desktop stand, wall mount holder and hands-free stand.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.