The unit is totally electronic from the load cells to the weigh indicator, which allows seamless interfacing with on-site computer management systems, if required.
Available in either single or twin-head filling assemblies.
The filler moves in two directions, left to right across the pallet area utilizing spherical type bearings. In/out direction via the top slide arrangement which is fitted with ceramic linear bearings running on a hardened and ground stainless steel shaft.
Individual brakes are fitted to lock the moving boom and filling head in any position during or after the filling process.
Smaller pack sizes with multiple layers are also accommodated with a boom raise/lower facility to move between the upper and lower container layers.
Triclover fittings are used for quick disassembly.
The system is available in a number of versions:
- Explosive proof
- Small container, two layer.
- Top Fill - Generally used for non foaming products.
- Bottom Fill - Used where foaming products may cause problems.
- Enviro Drum - used specifically in the agricultural chemical industry.
- Two-stage filling with readily available adjustment, provides fast, accurate, and reliable weights. The system can accommodate three-stage filling if the product requires an initial slow fill.
- Top fill (with drip catcher) for IBC filling.
- Hose for envirodrum filling (micromatic valve).
- Diving nozzle (with drip catcher for bottom fill foaming products).
- Stainless steel centrifugal pumps as used with appropriate seals.
- The Rinstrum (formerly Ranger) series of Australian made controllers is utilised.
- Maximum 99 preset product memories.
- Totalised container count and weight for each memory.
- Average fill weight for each memory.
- Average error per fill for each memory.
OPTIONS of Accu-Pak Overpallet/IBC Liquid Filling:
- Pneumatic cap tighteners mounted on a swinging arm.
- Nozzle reversal upon misaligned containers.
For further information about Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) / Overpallet Liquid Filling Machine | Accu-Pak visit Accuweigh at http://www.accuweigh.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Accuweigh team will respond to your enquiry directly.