The Combo IBC Base Heater is a long-life, heavy-duty industrial product designed to heat 1000 litres (275 gal) of various liquid and semi-solid products from average ambient temperatures to approximately 45-50ºC within 36-48 hours to enable product discharge from the IBC. It provides a controlled (self- regulating) maximum product temperature of approximately 55-60ºC depending on thermal characteristics and ambient temperature.
Features and Benefits:
- The Arca Combo Internal Base Heater features four independent heating elements, each with two thermostats and a safety over temperature cut-out. Together with a waterproof design meeting the requirements of IP68, the heater provides complete product and service security.
- Snug, slim-line design means that the Combo can be folded with the heater in place so reducing the risk of damage which can occur from removal and storage.
- Quality thermal insulation means that heat is not lost into the base of the IBC, instead being focused upwards into the product.
- Cut out at discharge sump means no inteference with liner bag and provides a safe position for the power cord when the IBC is folded.
- Power cord is replaceable in the event of damage ensuring a long life.
This durable heater opens the door to numerous new applications for the biggest selling all plastic liquid bag-in-box i the world.
Minimum order quantities apply.