For the engine restorer it's used as an internal engine coating (amongst other electrical industry applications).
We have frequently been asked for this product, particularly for older restorations with motors that are slightly porous.
- It's resistance to oil is excellent and water, acid, salt water, is good
- Air dried or it can be baked to a smooth finish
- Designed to withstand continuous temp of 135 deg C
- It can be thinned with POR-15 solvent
- Available in 950ml or 450ml
To view more information about Glyptal 1201 Internal Engine Coating please click here