The TriDart internal tank valve comes in a range of sizes and options customisable to suit your specific application
TriDart valve fits into position, bolts down and has the distinct advantage of being pre-assembled and calibrated prior to shipment to site.
- Ideal for tanks up to 2–3 metres deep
- Smart splitter boxes
- Feed distribution boxes
- Small flotation machines
- Conditioner tanks
Common issues overcome using the TriDart internal tank valve include:
- Poor level control or spillage
- Difficult to access seats
- Excessive wear
- Misalignment of valve and actuator shaft
- Bouncing or vibration of valves, poor coupling
- Maintenance problems
TriDart internal tank valve Key Features:
- Self-contained, “drop in“ style
- Control or On/Off applications
- Customisable design
- Full head guiding
- Anti-Rotation device
- Stroke indication
- Large Actuators to provide improve control and stability.
- Mechanical linkages are designed to provide accurate linear response and may be replaced
- Finger Guards for Increased Saftey to enclose all moving parts
- Seat Cage Plug Seat: Reduce troubles of slurry filled and sticky shafts guide blocks.
- Conical plug has a linear flow characteristic while the concave plug shape is quick opening: the linear flow characteristic is better for the control system.
- Complete valve can be factory or workshop calibrated before commissioning, the valve can be removed/inserted from/in the process during operations.
- 80 mm (CVmax 176) to 600 mm (CVmax 6,950)
Material of Construction
- Mild Steel bodywork
- Poly urethane and mounting bars
- Internal components made from wear resistant polyurethane (PU) protected, wetted parts including seat,plug and valve guides
- Shaft either stainless steel or PU protected
- Supplied with or without an actuator
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA),Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner
- Safety Guards enclosing feedback mechanism
- The pedestal can supplied with a bellows for pressurised applications. The very large external valve product is essentially a sub-vessel with a number of sealed TriDarts.
For more information or a qoute on the Tank Valve | TriDart please call or email for a direct reply.