The systems consist of 75mm, 100mm or 125mm PowerPanels™ connected to slabs or steel frames. Hebel® internal wall systems are installed very quickly and can provide a fire rating of up to 4 hours.
- Lightweight: Lighter loads on the structure compared to traditional masonry products reduces the size of structural components.
- Cost effective: Speed of installation and reduced structural sizes mean cost savings compared to traditional masonry construction.
- Less wastage: Greatly reduced waste as panels can be custom made to height requirements. Fewer waste bins and less crane movements.
- Speed of construction: Fast installation and assembly speeds with smaller construction crew requirements.
- No wet trades: Less mess and a cleaner, safer work area.
- Slender walls: Slimmer walls than other systems resulting in more lettable space.
- Strength and security: Corrosion protected steel-reinforced AAC panels provide a high degree of strength, durability and security.
- Solid masonry walls: Suitable for food areas in retail areas and hospitals as it will not attract vermin.
- Thermal resistance: Excellent thermal resistance performance.
- Acoustic performance: Effective sound transmission barrier.
For more information on Internal Wall Systems for Commercial & Industrial - Hebel®, please click here.