These walls with a solid masonry element provide acoustic performance that meets or exceeds BCA requirements. Hebel® intertenancy walls are primarily used for party walls as well as corridor, shaft and general internal walls in commercial construction.
- Lightweight: Lighter loads on the structure which will reduce slabs, columns and footings.
- Cost effective: Speed of installation and reduced structural sizes means cost savings compared to traditional masonry construction.
- Less wastage: Greatly reduced waste as panels can be custom made to height requirements. Fewer waste bins and less crane movements.
- Fire protection: Excellent fire rating properties.
- Slender walls: Wall thicknesses can be reduced, resulting in more lettable space.
- Speed of construction: Fast installation and assembly speeds with smaller construction crew requirements.
- Strength and security: Corrosion protected steel-reinforced AAC panels provide a high degree of strength, durability and security.
- Acoustic performance: Effective sound transmission barrier to meet or exceed BCA requirements - Nata laboratory certified acoustic tests and expert opinions.
- No wet trades: Less mess and a cleaner, safer work area.
For more information on Intertenancy Wall System for Commerical & Industrial - Hebel®, please click here.