The operator can choose between numerous different pressure measuring ranges. The model CPH65I0 can have up to two different reference pressure sensors integrated within it. These reference pressure sensors are fixed into the housing. The pressure connection is found on the bottom of the calibrator.
Various application possibilities
With up to two reference pressure sensors integrated into the CPH65I0, combined with current input, pressure switch function and a resistance thermometer, the CPH65I0 enables the calibration of practically any pressure instrument. The additional ATEX approval expands the possible applications of this calibrator into hazardous areas.
The CPH65I0 offers an accuracy of up to 0.025 % of the span in 24 pressure measuring ranges. The measurements can be displayed in one of 16 standard units.
For each CPH65I0 reference pressure sensor, the accuracy is certified by a factory calibration certificate which accompanies the instrument. On request, we can provide a DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate for this instrument
- Calibration service companies and service industry
- Measurement and control laboratories
- Quality assurance
- Operation directly within hazardous areas
- Measuring ranges from 0 ... 25 mbar up to 0 ... 700 bar (also vacuum, absolute and differential pressure ranges available)
- Accuracy: to 0.025 % (incl. calibration certificate)
- Intrinsically safe version Ex ia IIB T3
- Measurement 4 ... 20 mA
- Accurate temperature measurement with Pt100 resistance thermometer
- Model CPH65I0-S1 (1-channel version)
- Model CPH65I0-S2 (2-channel version)