The UT5000 is a next generation tester packed with proven technologies; CorDEX CONNECT(TM) uses RFID + Software to tag measurements with their location then organises the data, giving the engineer a view of the pipeline at any specific location; the unique corrosion mode option helps identify spots of thinning; MultiECHO(TM) technology improves accuracy on uneven surfaces; on-board memory stores up to 1000 readings.
Designed for rugged environments, the overmoulded body protects a 3.1 inch colour screen and has easy-to-feel raised buttons. The dual element,m 4MHz transducer is adjustable up to 10Hz with accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Features of the CorDEX UT5000 Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Tester:
- CorDEX CONNECT(TM)
- Stores up to 1000 measurements
- Full colour, backlit screen
- Tested for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas
- Corrosion Mode: Continuous real time measurements are logged with Min-Max-Average thickness readings.
- MultiECHO Technology: Brackets four echoes before providing a reading, reducing iantermittent readings caused by irregular echoes.
- Material Velocity Tables: Drop-down menus to select the proper material velocity.