Epicor Mobile is a suite of mobile business applications and underlying technology that will allow you to provide your products and services anywhere, anytime, putting the power of the enterprise in their hands!
What’s in it for you?
- Improved quality of service - Give mobile field representatives access to the relevant functions and data
- Greater productivity - Reclaim time previously lost to travel and connectivity issues
- Deeper business relationships - Gain instant access to data, including pricing and inventory levels
- Advantage over competitors - Deliver on-the-spot, real-time information to accounts
- Increase accuracy of data capture - Transact business where it happens, regardless of location or connectivity
What’s in the box?
Field Service: With Epicor 9
Epicor Mobile Field Service eliminates the data synchronisation issues resulting from antiquated technology lacking connectivity between your operation and your field service staff. Epicor Mobile maintains robust and secure mobile access to key business functions without the need for a continuous connection.
Epicor Mobile Field Service simplifies job fulfillment and data entry on location. Meanwhile, service call job rosters, labor, equipment, materials, and inventory can be managed, modified, updated, and tracked using a mobile scheduling and dispatch console or directly within Epicor next-generation ERP.
“Epicor Mobile is an excellent extension of our existing Epicor 9 ERP system,” explained Jonathon Bonnici, systems implementation manager with Tieman Industries – an early adopter of both Epicor 9 and Epicor Mobile Field Service. Tieman is the leading manufacturer of liquid road tankers, dock products, freight hoists, scissor hoists, tail lifts and vehicle disability access equipment in Australia. “Our business provides support at remote locations for specialised products, so achieving visibility into a wireless workforce is a serious step forward. It will allow us to better manage our assets in real-time and makes life easier for employees on location.”
Epicor Field Service provides secure, remote, mobile access to key ERP or Service Management functions and data with real-time synchronisation of data.
- Epicor 9 Field Service in an easy to use, workflow-based mobile application for PDAs:
- Receive & update rosters of service call jobs
- Process service call jobs, tracking labor, inventory, materials and equipment in a configurable workflow
- Specify OH&S, QA, customer approval forms using a simple graphical tool
- Update service call status in ‘real-time’
- Operate ‘offline’ on a local SQL database when not connection to Epicor
- Manage schedule and allocation using the ‘Schedule & Dispatch’ option
Epicor Field Service includes:
- Work Order Processing
- Work Orders with Despatch
- Inventory, Assets & CRM
- Scheduling & Despatch
- Remote Control & Diagnostics (when Remote Controlled, the device can be viewed and operated over the air, regardless of its location. The screen is actuated by clicking with the mouse as if it was the stylus)
The Next Generation Mobile Roadmap —
General Release 2010
Part of the ongoing future development of Epicor Mobile, will be the following additional productivity tools. It’s good to know that you are with a product which is continually improving and evolving.
Epicor Mobile: Sales Assistant
- New Quotes and Orders
- Changes to existing Orders and Returns
- Integrated pricing policy
- Integrated CRM
- Real-Time Inventory Commitment
- Inventory and Back Order Management
- Invoicing and Signature Capture
Epicor Mobile: Route and Delivery
- Proof of Delivery with “Authorization to Leave”
- Manage Inventories and Consignments
- Scan On/Off for Pickups and Deliveries
- Returns Processing
- Optional Integration with
- Sales Assistant
- Route Planning
- ‘Navigate To’ Packages
Boost your business with COGITA and Epicor ERP -
Come and visit us at the National Manufacturing Week Exhibition on stand L173.
COGITA is exhibiting the hottest ERP solution from Epicor at the National Manufacturing Week taking place at the Sydney Showgrounds, Sydney Olympic Park, from Tuesday 11th May to Thursday 14th May 2010.
Save time in the queue and register online now: http://www.nationalmanufacturingweek.com.au/en/visiting/register-to-attend/