Intrusion Prevention | Smokecloak SY 2000
The Smokecloak SY 2000 has been specifically developed for use in small to mid size areas where the full Smokecloak functionality is required, but where reduced output is sufficient i.e. ATM protection, domestic installations, front offices and safe rooms.
The Smokecloak SY 2000 is a highly advanced and dedicated security product that has been developed with the goal of creating instant protection in case of an intrusion. All Smokecloak products are fully compatible with, and can be integrated into, any modern detection and alarm system.
All Smokecloak units feature built in brackets and plug-in connections for ease of installation. The unique and patented Cloaksensor can easily be positioned with the built in confirmation system. The Smokecloak also support verification movement detectors to help eliminate unwanted activations from false alarms. Depending on the need, a Smokecloak instant protection solution can consist of one or more Smokecloak units.
- Uses Smokecloak FL600 fluid
- Can be integrated with most existing alarm systems.
- High quality Design
- Can continuously generate smoke for up to 220 Seconds.
- Calibrated fluid sensor
- Battery Backup
- Thermocouple temperature sensing with overheat protection.
- Can be integrated with other Smokecloak products.
- METAL CONSTRUCTION and Vandal resistant. (AS2201.1.1998)
- Battery Back up
- Cloaksensor density control (exclusive to Smokecloak only)
- Allowing continuous auto Re-Activation
- The state-of-the-art electronics, which incorporate microprocessor control, provide a broad range of error checking and reporting facilities which monitor and can be interfaced with your alarm system including.
- Monitoring and Multi zone reporting options
- Low Fluid.
- System Trouble - Faulty or Low battery, Heat Exchanger, No Fluid, System Circuits fault, etc.
- AC Fail.
- System Activation.
- Unit Tampers.
- System Isolation.
Quality, Design Standards
- (Intruder alarm equipment and installed systems.)
- BS7939:1999 (Security Fog Devices.)
- Australian C tick Certified (Required by Australian Law)
- Forskrift 212 (intruder alarm systems to Danish Standards )
- 155m3in 30 Seconds
- 310m3in 60 Seconds
- Uses SmokeCloak FL600 fluid