Welding arc behaviour has never reached such high levels of smoothness and consistency. Introducing the new standard for MMA Inverters.
The Invertec8V145-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder of it's size Through Lincoln's unique Auto-adaptive Arc Force."' feature the V145-S instantly adjusts the weld current to maximise arc stability, avoid sticking and minimise spatter.
Another unique feature of this machine is the ability to select either a soft or crisp arc welding mode. The soft mode is dedicated to rutile and stainless electrodes, producing a clean flat fillet weld with excellent wetting and bead appearance.
The crisp mode is ideally suited for all positional work with basic or cellulose electrodes where you need more dynamic arc characteristics. The V145-S can also be used for TIG welding with the built in Lift TIG mode.
This allows you to strike the arc without tungsten contamination. Built-in input voltage tolerance makes the V145-S compatible with either a long extension lead (up to 60 metres) and/or generators.
Lightweight and portable, the V145-S is made of a rugged and robust polyester casing developed to handle the most arduous environments. It is designed with a large ergonomic handle and an adjustable, removable carrying strap.
Processes Stick TIG
- Excellent arc characteristics for rutile, basic and cellulose electrodes up to 4.0mm
- Intelligent Auto Adaptive Arc Force."' to avoid sticking and minimise spatter
- Two stick modes, soft and crisp, to select the right arc dynamics for the electrode type
- Built-in VRD
- Built in 'Hot Start' for excellent arc striking
- Lift TIG DC operation, with excellent striking without tungsten contamination
- Fan As Needed (FAN) to reduce noise and dust inside the machine
- 230V/1ph (16A) input power, long (60m) extension cable and power generator capability to connect anywhere
- Thermostatically protected
- High speed inverter for ultimate portability and higher efficiency
- Rugged and impact resistant casing
- Ergonomic handle and carry strap as standard
- Designed to meet IEC974-1 and CE standards
- Two year warranty on parts and labour