Australia's #1 industrial directory for equipment & suppliers

Invoice Financing Services

Supplier: Scottish Pacific Debtor Finance

With Scottish Pacific Debtor Finance, you simply invoice your client directly, and upload the invoice to us at the same time. Within 24 hours we will pay 80% of the value of approved invoices, less our fees. The remaining 20% will become available to you when the invoice is paid in full.

CONTACT THIS SUPPLIER TO FIND OUT MORE

If you run a business that supplies your product or service to other businesses on the standard trade credit terms, then Invoice Finance can help.

Invoice Financing is a powerful stand alone business finance facility, which helps by:

  • As your business grows the facility grows with it.
  • An alternative to the traditional overdraft that does not need bricks and mortar security like an overdraft would.
  • A standalone facility that can sit alongside other business borrowings (such as term loans, leasing etc).
  • Helps you grow your business and increase purchasing power through better cash flow.
  • No capital requirements required.
  • Low cost.
  • The option of full management of accounts receivables - letting you focus on your business and not on chasing debts.

For more information, click here

CONTACT THIS SUPPLIER TO FIND OUT MORE

Showcase your business!

Connect with 600,000 industrial buyers annually

Learn more